- Air Max 90 GTX Men's Shoes - Grey
Air Max 90 GTX Men's Shoes - Grey
Designed to keep you having fun when the rain starts, the Air Max 90 GTX delivers a waterproof take on the champion running shoe that helped define the '90s. Sure to be a coveted edition, your tried-and-tested gets a GORE-TEX upper so you can make a splash without getting wet.
- Waterproof GORE-TEX upper helps keep you dry so you can focus on the adventure.
- Leather vamp adds durability and helps resist the elements.
- Originally designed for performance running, visible Air cushioning puts the history of comfort beneath your feet.
- Waffle-inspired outsole delivers traction, durability and heritage style.
- Padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Colour Shown: Photon Dust/Grey Fog/Chlorophyll/Summit White
Air Max 90
The '90s were a turning point in culture—art, music, fashion and sneakers. The Air Max was at the forefront of the movement. With even more exposed Air cushioning and a bold new colour affectionately dubbed "Infrared", its revolutionised design helped the first 90 take on a life of its own. No longer just a running shoe, it solidified Air Max as a streetwear cornerstone.
The idea of leaving room to accommodate socks is completely unfounded when it comes to winter shoes. Don't be tempted to take the size up as too much movement of the shoe can cause sores. Trainers factory have great durability of all shoes.