- Air Jordan 6 Retro OG Carmine
Jordan 6 Retro OG Carmine
The Air Jordan 6 “Carmine 2021” is an original colorway of Michael Jordan’s sixth signature shoe that was re-released by Jordan Brand in 2021. This version of the “Carmine” brings back the original “Air” branding on the back of the shoe for the first time since the colorway’s debut in 1991. The return to the “OG” styling coincides with the Jordan 6’s 30-year-anniversary celebration in 2021. Along with the “Air” embroidery on the heel, the rest of the shoe retains the correct height and panel shapes as the inaugural release. That includes white leather overlays on the forefoot, mid-panel, and eyelets above the fiery red synthetic nubuck base. Perforations on either side of the shoe and collar are consistent with the original styling of the Air Jordan 6. A black liner and neoprene lace shroud with black Jumpman embroidery compliment the shoe’s retro style.
- round toe
- flat rubber sole
- signature Swoosh logo detail
- signature Air Jordan Wings logo
- These styles are supplied by a premium sneaker marketplace. Stocking only the most sought-after footwear, they source and curate some of the most hard to find sneakers from around the world.
- The idea of leaving room to accommodate socks is completely unfounded when it comes to winter shoes. Don't be tempted to take the size up as too much movement of the shoe can cause sores. Trainers factory have great durability of all shoes.